Monday, April 4, 2016

Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge

Many of us who are not very familiar with Rory Gilmore in Gilmore Girls series. I was 13 or 14 years old if I am not mistaken when I have watched this series for the very first time. I don't know if I have mention this in my previous post, just the main reason why I feel like to write and share about is the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge. She was one of the person that influenced me that reading can be informative yet fun to do. All of seven seasons of Gilmore Girls, there are total 339 books that was referenced in the series and obviously Rory has very good taste in books. Hence, I want to challenge myself to read all these 339 books but with no interval times because I think it is impossible for me if I want to finish all these in one or two years. Because only just this year, I have made a new year resolution which is to read 100 books by the end of year 2016 and as for today 4th April 2016, I have read exactly 33 books and the current book that I read right now is Diana : Story of a Princess by Tim Clayton and Phil Craig hence explained my obsession and my entries about the royal wedding. Back to the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge, out of 339 books that were referenced in the series, I only have read 11 books only and I have a long long long way to go but it is still never too late for me. I will try my best to traced all the books and have finished read it. What have I done with my life and I feel that I am so behind with my reading. Shame on me. If you want to see the list of the books that were referenced in the series, just click here http://www.buzzfeed.com/krystieyandoli/all-339-books-referenced-in-gilmore-girls#.guaR8llBlA and there you go, the magic will happen and trust me, it is not a propaganda but it is a real magic.




No comments: