Thursday, April 21, 2016

Inspirational Quotes #3 for you to read books

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested. Francis Bacon
 So, for the last one for today - what make a great book? It is a book that can give people to think afterwards about the story, action and character. A great book also can make people to discuss every point in the book. Let's take for example, Robinson Crusoe is one of the classic story and I am glad for I have read it when I was Form 1 even my English was not very good during that time but it is a great book, about the adventure of a man who experienced shipwrecked and stranded alone in an island. How terrifying it would be if it is happen in real life because how well you can adapt to the environment and take a long journey with you just being alone in the island. So, for this quote - I would like to suggest you to read Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe. For those who have read it during their secondary school, try to read it again because I have re-read it again and it was totally different from what I have remembered. Because I used to struggle to understand this book but now, it is really give me new insights and it is never too late to re-read it again.

No comments: