Saturday, April 23, 2016
A little vacation
How often you spent a little time for you, just out of any occasion? or any celebration? I am so in the mood for a little vacation, just for me. I am not talking spending the weekend just staying at home and read books and watch some movies. I am talking about a short vacation, maybe to a little place just to steer out the boredom and wipe out the stressing thing that I am experienced sometimes. Why in need for vacation? Because it is a dream of me, just to be away from everything and spent a precious little time and alone. It would be nice just to come out and reach the nature, spent some time with the river and sea, with the elements out of there because it is fascinating where you do realizes what you are missing all of these times. It is a given gift from us, to be appreciated and to be enjoyed. With the climate which is not getting better and the temperature keep on rising, plus with the El-Nino phenomenon made everyone of thinking to stay indoors rather than take a little vacation to the jungle or sea. Take it as a little treatment and time to our self, thinking how well you spend the time with everything. It is well managed? Between your family? Work? Friends? Life partner? How it is going? Did I spent the time wisely? This is the time where you will create a little incarnation for you. Create a new one for yourself, for a better one. When you come out from the little vacation, you will come out a better person. You will more appreciate people. respect nature and life. It is a new brand of you, I will called it as a re-branding for the better purpose. So, take a little time and start planning for a little adventure and vacation, just for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment