Saturday, April 23, 2016

No title

Again, I am wide awake and not able to sleep. It is 1.24 AM already and I really don't mind since on Sunday, I can sleep as much as I went. I noticed that I love book story with background of old classic. Take example of Princess Diana which one of the books that I have enjoyed the most because of the background which lined in 1980 until 1998. There is something about the old year, which amused me and I feel closer when I read any book with that kind background. Anne Frank is not an exception, even his diary brought us a long way to the holocaust era during the conflict between Nazi and German war and as usual, amused me and one of the memorable excitement and enjoyment for finished it. She did a great job because she played with your emotion, tell you what does she saw from her point of view as the girl who were 12 or 13 years old and have trapped inside the building and missing everything of what a free girl supposedly to do in her age. Currently, I am reading The Savage Detectives which took me back to the era of poetess as earlier 1983 in mexico city when literature is a big thing during that era and it was one of the most random book and I am struggle to finish it because of the thickness but I will finished it by or before the end of the April.

No comments: