Thursday, April 21, 2016

Inspirational Quotes #2 for you to read books

Do not stick to one genre of collections. Try to expand yourself to a different genre, maybe try looking for a book like serious books. Besides, books with love story themed are very popular nowadays and I used to read this kind of books. For example, I am a big fan of Nicholas Sparks. His books are amazing, with narrated and carefully layered of love story and very promising. I have also read any love story books, like The Fault in Our Stars and etc etc etc but until one point, I believe that suddenly I got bored with the love story books. I need or want looking something which is refreshing and bearable for me to read. So, this recently I have tried read the indie books, crime scene books, holocaust related event books and event, the latest one is biography of Princess Diana. I can see that my books collections have variety because I have read every genre I have known or even existed and it is good to switch between these genres because out there, there are many books just for you to explore and read.

For this quotation, I would like to suggest you to read Anne Frank the Diary of Young Girl - by Anne Frank and trust me, this one is awesome as when you read about the experience of a young girl named Anne Frank who was trapped and hide in a house during the holocaust era and she was telling about her experience on day to day basis. Such a brilliant girl, trust me - you will shed a tear at the end of this book.

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking. Haruki Murakami

No comments: