I guess I miss my calling. I don't know why only now I realized about things that I do enjoy the most. I don't know if I am supposedly to be an engineer. I don't know.
1) I love books. I love to give my opinions and summary of books that I have wrote. I love spent my leisure times with reading books. I would rather people paying for me to read their books and give review. Maybe I should try looking for a part time job, maybe to ask if they have a column, maybe for public to voice out their opinion about the books that they have read. I am open to everything. It was not such a bad idea.
2) Photographer. This is rather another hobby of mine and I started it last year and I pretty satisfied because I have taken thousands of beautiful pictures, of course up to my opinion. I love to travel anywhere in this world and taking pictures. With the Fujifilm XT10 - I have learnt everything about how to take a better pictures - just to satisfy my needs. Maybe someday, I can ask the National Geographic if I can be on their team. It would be awesome and this is just what I imagine for being the National Geographic photographer - chasing the aurora borealis or northern light as to experience one of the amazing phenomenon, to be able to photographed the people around the world and share their story, to bring photography to another level with the visiting interesting place in the world such as savannah, antartica, mexico, japan and etc etc.
3) Lecturer - I love studying new things. Just tell me anything and if it is in the circle of my interest, I will study and teach if I can. I want to be a lecturer, maybe math or science subjects - because I am in love with the subjects that can brings benefit for us in the future. I am not saying that subjects as language or history were not good enough but believe me, I found people who can speak many languages are fascinating me and history can be intimidated at the same time. Just of course, people love certain subjects and for me, it is science and math.
4) The last one, the impossible one due to commitment to the family and logical thinking, How awesome it would be if I can achieve the last one. Imagine to keep on working as much as you can, as harder you can for 10 years and after that, you sold everything that you have and save the money that you have with you and travelling all over the places in the world. Let's see what I have in mind, first I want to go to Russia to see the places where the author Leo Tolstoy come from, for when he wrote about Anna Karenina, the majestic work from him. Then, I would like to visit all beaches in Sabah, my hometown and also in Thailand. Then, lets travel to the most remote places in the world - New Zealand to chase after the northern lights and to visit the cave with glitter plankton. Then, how about visit the place which is the center of Islam, Makkah and Madinah. Maybe one day, we will visit Spain for the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba for its piece of history and Brazil, the place which famous for its sambe - the most exotic places in the world to experience the culture and visit Italy, Istanbul and Iceland. Then, Europe is a must - I will go to London first, to visit the St Paul the place where Princess Diana get married, then we went to Paris to visit Eiffel Tower and next, how about the Amsterdam - to visit Anne Frank house and I will not leave Connecticut, United States and have a warner bro field trip to Stars Hollow. So, basically - it is just roughly for what I am thinking to do if I am able to do the number four.
However, here I am - stuck with my job and honestly, I am grateful for my job and lucky to have job as engineer and for whatever reason, He plans better than me. So, appreciates whatever you have in front of you and have faith for this one, everything will come handy in the future. That is just the way of life, you will expect the unexpected in the future because as always, His plan is the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment