So, basically I have read exactly 33 books by March 2016. I guess I can do better than this but if I maintained this, I can finish 100 books by the end of 2016. Just 67 books to go =)
JANUARI 2016 (9 books)
1. Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Wijck by Hamka**
2. The Night Rainbow by Claire King
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window by Jonas Jonasson
5. Ajaib by Syafiq Izat
6. Merantau Ke Deli by Hamka
7. The Death Cure (The Maze Runner trilogy) by James Dashner
8. Kumpulan Cerpen : Kopi by Fixi
9. Harry Potter and Half-Blood-Prince by J.K. Rowling
FEBRUARI 2016 (12 books)
10. Lelaki Sesuatu Itu / Cikgu Asyraf by Shaz Johar / Dayang Noor
11. Voice in My Head - A Mind Reader by Lilian Chan
12. Mereka by Ariff Adly
13. The Other Side of Coin - Aiman Azlan & Ameen Misran**
14. Looking for Alaska - John Green
15. Paranoia - Hani Suraya
16. Kampung - Irvan Affan**
17. Winterwood - Patrick McCabe
18. Nota - Shaz Johar
19. Babies in Waiting - Rosie Flore**
20. Aksara - Syafiq Aizat
21. Anne Frank : The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank**
MARCH 2016 (12 books)
22. Dosa - Nuril Basri
23. The Secret Life of Bees - Sue Monk Kidd
24. Mental - Shaz Johar
25. Ten Things I've Learnt about Love - Sarah Butler
26. Love in Penang - FIXI
27. The Gift of Maybe - Allison Carmen
28. Santet - Saat Omar
29. The Paper Boy - Pete Dexter
30. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho**
31. Kasarnova - Izwan Hafifi**
32. Diary of A Wimpy Kid (Rodrick Rules) - Jeff Kinney
33. Diana Story of a Prince - Tim Clayton & Phil Craig**
** Recommended book monthly
2 comments:
impressive!! Nak buat tp x disiplin keke
hahahaa, bleh buat la Izzati. aq buat ni pun sbb this is one of my 100 resolutions of 100 things to do by this year. hahahaaa. =P
Post a Comment