I am come across from the bright side website today, it is a very nice reading if you are looking for something light to read between doing your job or have lunch or dinner, and I want to share you one by one the inspirational quotes for us to read books.
Learn and read serious books. Life will do the rest. Fyodor DostoevskyFyodor is one of the russian novelist and I have heard about him, just I still don't have time to find or read his book yet and actually, I have some opinion about how the russian writer always wrote an excellent story. Take the anna karenina for example, and it is such a classic.
As advised, we do not only have to read but also, to learn about the serious books and life will do the rest. What he wanted to highlight here is how the book can help you to go through this life and give you new perception. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab a book and learn and read it.
For the first one, I would like to suggest you try Tuesday with Morrie and Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom and it will give you need perception about life and trust me, Albom never failed to surprise me with his books because everything about him, he is able to touch your heart and soul with his books.
No comments:
Post a Comment