Monday, April 11, 2016
how much do you spent for books?
Today, I was wondering - How much normally people spent for books? For a year. For me, I have spent about RM750++ last year (2015). What a big figure. I did kept all the receipts that I have spent for books. I just want to check how much I have spent for a year and it is an addiction. I don't know what I kept on spending my money on books even I still have many books that I don't finished yet. Yet, there were carnival and usually, when they have this kind of events - the price is super duper cheap. For example, last month - I went to Putrajaya International Book fair and I spent about RM99 for eight books and save about Rm100 with the discounted books. It was almost 50% off for all books and they even have 70% off discounts. It is so hard for me to resist this temptation and I spent about two hours looking for books. Then, of course there is one book fair that I am waiting for - Big Bad Wolf and usually it will be held at the end of they year and I always spent RM200-300 and got 25 books or more. So, how much do you spent for books for a year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ohmygod! I dont per year but I am definittely restraining myself! No new books until semua dh baca! But yeah BBWB always looks tempting.
*dont know
hahaa, honestly - I really do have problem and I always buy books even I still have many books still waiting fo me. Plus with the bookxcess which their book price is super duper affordable make me want to purchase it. I prefer to have books waiting for me =)
Post a Comment