Another update and it's the sixth day for the first week in UTP for someone, who is already in FIRST year SECOND semester. I'm gonna tell about my lecture class. First of all, ISLAMIC STUDIES. Wow, this subject is cool but i maybe have problem but still, working hard on it. What I don't like is just after the class, we have to go in front of class to give our own opinion about the topic that we learn. And I am a bit moody everytime just after the class because we need to give our opinion, in ENGLISH and IN FRONT OF 100++ students and that's not totally me. I don't know but I think I need to give my opinion because I'm afraid if it will give us more marks for this subject. So, what is the initiative that I take? I try to find any article that discuss anything about the Islamic Studies and I have to familiarize myself with that kind of language. Actually, it's been a problem for me because this is my very FIRST that I have to learn in English. But, every semester has its own challenge. Last semester, Ochem in English but Russian accent. This semester, Islamic Studies in English but taught by foreigner who is originally from US. He talk so fast and I don't understand every single thing that he said but still, I'm improving myself.
Gonna update more after this~
No comments:
Post a Comment