Today is monday, July 26, 2010. It is the first day of me, for second semester. Time is clicking faster than I thought. People's changed, so I am. They get motivated to do better on this sem, so me too. Actually, we should have our first class today, Engineering Graphics but from the announcement, we only will have our first class for this subject on August 11, 2010. WTH. Plus we have lab on monday, but still can't go for it because we only will attend lab and tutor in second week.
Just this morning, I wake up and read my friend's tumblr as she is currently in US, I get inspired from her blog. I should cultivate this one into mine.
I don’t want to just pass the course, I don’t want to be another average student. ): Slightly average pun tak nak. (someone's tumblr). So I decided, I want to be the BEST among the BEST..
p/s : I'm going to use this title ( I'm home but UTP ) for the first week I am here.
No comments:
Post a Comment