Thursday, July 22, 2010

Spending my last evening..

Should I say that this is my last night here?? Yes, I should because tomorrow, I will be heading to Peninsular Malaysia to precede my life with the new semester. It's just a few days before I'm going to be 1st year 2nd sem student. Just now, I sit in front of my house and enjoy the evening by myself. There are about five tents built in front of my house because there will be a ceremony, wedding of course but sadly, I can't attend it because my flight is tomorrow night and the wedding is just a day after my flight. How I wish to see the wedding before I leave. It will be so noisy and what can I do, I already leave for UTP.

Talking about new semester, I already set up in my mind about my target. I like to set target before I start the sem. The first thing is, I want to achieve Dean's List again which I hope I can get it again. But, I know it would be hard, pretty hard for this semester because there's several subjects which could not be easy for my like database systems. I am not so into software and I will took this subject as my enemy because it's not in my interest area. But, still I'll do it. Next, I should join two events at least which will be my opportunities for me to improve myself. But, I already asked my friend, Ali Redza that I want to join MAKNA and I hope I can join anything events that be hold by MAKNA or other organizations. Lastly, the scholarship. I really need it or I will starving because the PTPTN that I have now isn't enough for me because they only give us rm8000 and minus with my fees, I only have rm7++ left which is only enough for me to spend it in two months.

I have nothing else to say and I will update more when I back in UTP. This is from someone who feel lonely called Rosly bin Mhm Said.

No comments: