Friday, July 16, 2010

I am not deserved for it..

Listening to 'Carolina In My Mind' by James Taylor make me want to write something. I found a song that really can make me sad. When I first saw him in Oprah's show ( I am a big fan of talk shows) and perform this song, I stick to it till the end. If you want to listen how wonderful he is singing, you can search it in Youtube. I don't have the link so, sorry.

Straight to the point, I have something to tell, admit regarding to my result for the 1st semester. I think my result is just so-so but what I'm going to say is I am not deserved for the result and the reason is not because I cheated in exam but it is just I'm not deserved for it. When thinking back the past, I really did a lot bad things which I don't wish to story it here.

So, I need to change and hope for the best. I promise to myself that I will never do such these things again.

No comments: