Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm home but UTP.. (part 1)

Well, I just arrived UTP after I took KL transit from Putrajaya to KL Sentral, taxi from KL Sentral to Hentian Pudu ( if I am not mistaken ), bus from Hentian Pudu to Ipoh and lastly, bus from Ipoh to UTP. Luckily, I have my friend, really a friend of mine who help me to go through all of these. He is Rafiq. Actually, we have to make it before 5pm or we will have to stay in our friend's room but unfortunately, we arrived about 6pm. But luckily, our roommates before this already checked-in early so that, we can stay in our room that we have stayed before this in semester 1.

So, tomorrow I will check where is my actual dorm although I know that I will stay at the same dorm like in semester 1.

to be continue..

No comments: