I should update it last night but I don't have time because seem like, Tuesday will be the busiest week for me. We have both lecturers and tutorial. Never mind, I should focus on something that is important such like my first class. Yesterday, we have our first class (8am-9am) called, Structured Programming and Database Systems. Ya, it's something that I'm pretty sure that Ronald (a friend who is in UMS doing Software Engineering) will love this subject to me. The first impression, WTH with all the codes like COUT, CIN,etc.. I am a bit blurred because I really don't know stuff like this but I can take this as a challenge. Not only that, I think I have to familiar myself with C++ stuff. Allah, help me to do better in this subjects.
Then, supposedly we should have class after this, Engineering Graphics (9am-10am) but we are told that the first class will be only hold in August 11, 2010. Still two weeks to go.
The next class is Material and Energy Balance(10am-11am). It's one hour lecturer but we will be divided by two groups which Rafiq, Madi, Azie and I in group number two. So, our lecturer should start at (11am-12pm), but since it was the first day we only have to attend for the first class. But, after that we have to split again according to our group. We (group 2) will have early morning class (8am-9am) on Wednesday and group number 1 also will have class at the same time (so it's fair) but on Friday, the class is for both groups.
At 12pm-1pm, we will have Islamic Studies and I am a bit worried about this subject because the lecturer that teach us that subject is from US and he talked so fast and I don't understand every single thing that he said. Seem like this will be a big problem to me. Then, he asked us about our opinion and all of the students have to give their own opinion included me. But, it's me, Rosly. I am too shy to speak in front of people but I still have to say my own opinion and I think all of the students that still didn't say anything will be asked to do the same at tomorrow class. But, this time I think I am ready for it. Just say it.
Just after the class, we also will have a tutorial between 1pm-2pm/2pm-3pm. We will have two slots but only have to choose one. But since we will only have tutor in second week, we are free. But, next week (OMG).. So, we are waiting for the next class, Chemical Engineer Fluid Mechanics. Supposedly, from the timetable that we see we will have class at 4pm-5pm. But when I checked it back, actually we have two slots which we will be divided in groups and only have to attend only one. The lecturer class should be at 3pm-5pm, so we should attend the class at 3pm not 4pm but it's already too late. So, my friends and I missed the first class of fluid mechanics. Haha, I don't believe that this is happen but it's okay because we will have the class tomorrow.
So, I think that's all what I want to tell about yesterday..
No comments:
Post a Comment