Friday, July 16, 2010
thinking of deactivate my facebook..
Just like what I have promised before this, I want to deactivate my Facebook. Still thinking if I should do that or not. But, although I didn't deactivate it, I still can study like usual because I am not too addicted to Facebook. It wouldn't be a problem for me to stay focus but when thinking it back, I would have more time for study than facebooking. Sorry, when you heard this it's kinda what the heck! Come on dude and I always hear from my friend, enjoy your life to the fullest. Yes, I wanna to but that problem is I don't want to get distracted from what I aim for this coming semester. It's a big deal for me and you know why? I have to keep repeating this and I will never ever get bored with this because it's only will push me to study more. Nah, before this I have to wait for another two years before I can stepped in UTP and now I have the chance to study, to prove that I will not misused the chance that given to me. So, I will use every my time for study, it's not because I want to success in my life but it's because Allah wants us to do. Allah is my only intention why I study. Now, He give me the chance to study again( I am so grateful for this chance) and I should use it wisely. So, I finally decide to deactivate this facebook but not for blogspot because blogspot is the only thing for me to stay connected with my dear friends and as a diary. This is from a silly boy called Rosli bin Mhm Said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just do what you think is the best.I'll always support you.
Thanks kin.. Thanks for support me in this..
Post a Comment