Friday, July 9, 2010

two weeks to go~

Thinking that I only have two weeks to go before I will go back to university's life, I will spend my time wisely. I will appreciated every moment with my family and friends. I keep complained that "cepatnya masa berlalu". And at last, I realized that my holiday is more than enough. It is just me who is not spend my time wisely.

Thinking back about the things that I did before this, I don't know if I spend my time wisely. I help my auntie's husband with fill in the marks into the report-card. Not only that, I also fill up the marks in the students' file and also, the SEGAK (I don't know what kind of this, but it is the PJK's subject) marks. Not only that, I also help my auntie's assignment which I still didn't settle it. Let's me tell you the problem. I didn't read the question very well. Here is the question,

Advancement in Science and Technology, related to energy in past 10 years

And the first thing that come to my mind is stem cell. Stem cell, actually I'm not familiar with that topic but I still quite remember about it because if I am not mistaken, it is about the same assignment but for this time, I have to write the essay. So, I find any research that related to stem cell in the internet, read it and jotted down the points. After I finished read and jot down the points and I am ready to write the essay, I re-read again the question and WTF!! Do you see what I missed? related to energy. Serve your right Rosly for not read the question well. So, do you see that I really waste my time?

But, actually it is good for me and I take it as the plus info for me. When I read the article, I found out that stem cell is quite interesting in biomedical because it helps us a lot in cure diseases such as parkinson, talasemia and etc. I wonder why I do really love to read about the stem cell because I used to hate biology so much (blame it on our Biology's teacher, Cikgu Sufiah). Reading back about biology stuff made me thinking that actually Biology is an interesting subject.

I'm not done with my auntie's assignment and I have to choose a topic that will answer the assignment. Then, I remember government's controversy; it is about to build a nuclear plant in Malaysia. I think it is a good topic for me because in this case,there are many pros and cons which I can used and I only have to say what is my opinion. So, I start to find any info that related to the nuclear plant and I found a lot info and still, I'm in the process to read it. And I found out that government has allowed the ministry of energy,water and (i forget the last word because they used the last name) to build a nuclear plant in Malaysia which will be expected to be operate in 2021 ( I will be 32 years old ).

Next, I'm going to tell about the movie: the A-team. I watched this movie with Shikin, Afy, Ibung, Gwen, Fatin and others (sorry, if I didn't mention your name here because I didn't quite remember). Thanks for the movie and i'm so happy because you asked me. How I wish that I can spend time with you guys but it is not good timing. It's already 5.30pm (if I am not mistaken) and I have to wait and take some stuff from my sister.

I really want to meet Shikin but I only managed to meet her once due to some problem. I will not say that I have met Shikin because I only meet her before and after the movie. She asked about the the thing that I posted, I really wanted to tell her the story behind it but again, it is not a good time and place. When I decided to meet her, she can't because have to attend majlis kahwin and when she want to meet, it is my time to say no because I have to company my grandma to the Hospital. Seem like I don't have chance to meet her but I promise I will meet her and it is a must. But only after second semester holiday. Or maybe I will make a surprise for her with visit her in Penang. I also can meet other friend like Gwen and Naja. It supposed to be a surprise, but seem like it is not a surprise anymore. I don't promise but I will try because my friend, Rafiq told me that Penang is awesome and told me that I should pay a visit. Ok, I will but I don't know when. maybe tomorrow, next week, next year or never.

Again, I went to movie last night with Sue and Dewi. Supposedly, we will meet on Sunday but it was just Dewi can't wait to watch the movie. We watched Eclipse which is the third twilight saga and what I can say about the movie is SUPER AWESOME. I can't wait to watch the last part of twilight saga, Breaking Dawn. But, before the movie, we went to take light dinner at the ABC because I just want to eat 'sayap ayam bakar' and also, ABC of course. But, there is a moment where I can't forget and the night before went to sleep, I still laugh remember it back. Since we are going out night and we still don't have our own car, Dewi asked her father to fetch us just after the movie. Then, after waiting for 10 minutes, her father come with a lorry which he thought he will only fetched Dewi only. There will be no seat for us since her father come along with his friend, which is the driver. So, can you imagine that five persons in a lorry's seat? haha..

After a quick deciding, Sue and I planned to grab a taxi because we don't want her father to go home first, drive his car and fetch us here. So, I suggest "what if three of us at the behind of the lorry?" I decided that because I know it would be so funny because yes, we are 21 years old who sat at the back of lorry. Just like what I have expected, it is so funny. Sue, of course the one who shout like crazy girl because she is too say when people do look at us. It was quite embarrassed but funny. I will remember it and thanks for the moment.

I'm not only spend my time with outing with my friends and family, but I also spend my time with studying. Yes, I study for the subject second semester,Material and Energy Balance and Chemical Engineering Fluid Mechanics. These two subjects will be the tough but I have high interest in these subject because it involved mathematics and physics. I love it. I think I only manage to study about 10% of the whole subjects but at least, I study something before I go back to UTP.

Wah, without realizing, I type a lot and Ihope you will enjoy read this blog and I want to remind myself that I only have two weeks left before the second semester start. And I don't know when the result will come out but I think in this week or next week, I hope I will have good grade. To all my friends who are already went back to their college, welcome back to university life. Hope you will get better pointer and success always. That's all from someone who called himself, Rosly.

No comments: