Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm home but UTP (part 3)

Since there is nothing to do ( we don't have class for the first day of second sem), I took my stuff and my friends from the store ( Block O ). After I took my stuff, I plan to stay at the same room with my roommates from 1. Actually, I decided to move but I think it would be okay because we know each other. So, I trust him because I never lost anything. Feedjit's suck. I know-lah Malaysia is unfamiliar around the worl, but can't you just see the stupid thing? They put Kota Bharu, Perak. Haha.. That's so funny. I just realized it now.

Since we don't have class today, I study a bit about the lecturer tomorrow. My first class is Structured Programming and database system. A bit worry about this subject but I think I should think positive about it. Just now, I study Material and Energy Balance which I think will be my favorite subject for this sem and luckily, it's four credit hours. So, it's an advantage to me.

Right now, I'm thinking either I want to jogging because the weather, wow.. sunny compared to yesterday, raining or I should stay in the room. But, I just exceed my limit for study because everything that I read, I can't understand it. Thus, the decision.. I should go exercise because remember this one :

Healthy Mind Comes From Healthy Body

Bha, I will update more after this especially about my first class for tomorrow.

No comments: