And also, I think I should study next week for the third semester since I already feel so boring in home. Don't say that I am show off or whatever but I think the only why we have semester holiday because they want to give us time to study for the next semester and we should use our time wisely, not only sleeping or eating or enjoying or take a rest. I know this look ridiculous especially what the heck this dude is doing? He should enjoy his holiday but sorry, I am not gonna waste my time since like I have to memorize back all the thing that I learn in semester 1 and semester 2 because this semester three is about the combination of Differential Equations(semester 1), Physical Chemistry (semester 1), Fluid Mechanics ( semester 2) and Material and energy Balance (semester 2). So, what I have to say is use your time wisely during this holiday.That's all and feedjit is ridiculous because it stated that my location is Kuching, Sarawak. What the heck?? hahaha.. anyway, use your time wisely everyone during holiday..
No comments:
Post a Comment