here is my last post for 2010.. and I think I should highlight few things that has happens..
satu : I got UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS (UTP)for CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
dua : I have new friends.. RAFIQ, IQRAM, SYAFIQ, WAN, FATHUL, MADI, AZIE, AMIR, TASNIIM, dan dak chemeJan09..
tiga : I don't get JPA (nevermind, I can try it again in 2011 and hopefully, I will get it this year)
empat : welcome to our family, DHIA ZAKIRAH
lima : I enjoy the JUNGLE TREKKING with my ex classmates and new friends too..
enam : I learn to swim ( but until today, still don't know if I know to swim yet or not)
tujuh : celebrate raya without my beloved family.. twice time.. 1st: celebarted it in Putrajaya.. 2nd: UTP with my friends..
lapan : learn to 'bawa' motorcycle.. credit to WAN AZLI for teach me..
sembilan : so happny becoz get result for 1st sem and I didn't expect it..
sepuluh : I buy 'her' DELL VOSTRO 1014..
So, that's 10 things that come to my mind that I can remember..
Wish for coming 2011 : MORE MONEY, MORE STUDY, LESS PLAYING and yes, a GF for me..
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment