Saturday, December 11, 2010

tawau..

Still don't have idea what should I write here.. Haha.. Again, will write anything randomly..

1st, it has been 6 days I am here and supposedly I met my friends ( Sue & Dewi ) tomorrow but I can;t because my relative is going to stay here for a few days and since I miss my cousins, I really want to spend my days with them since they are who I missed a lot back in UTP :) . But, sadly so sorry to my friends but we still have next Sunday and if not possible, we still can meet anytime we want and I really want to spend my holiday with you guys.

2nd, this 15th Dec 2010, I will go to Taman Bukit Tawau (TBT) for jungle trekking. This will be my very first for the event but actually, I have visit TBT many times but only for picnic. We are going to visit the Botani Park, Sulfur Spring, the highest tree in the world (really??), and the waterfall too and this will be an excited experience for me.

3rd, I eat a lot here and my mom said that I have gained some weight but still, I didn't notice any different. Nasi Kuning, Bakso, Soto Banjar, Salad Buah, Maggi Kari + egg half cooked, KFC ( because I only eat at mcd in Perak), and puding, all are ticked. haha.. still have a few but cant remember it but I really starving for my teacher me goreng and tauhu sumbat and ABC tawau. I wonder when I will have chance to eat those. hmm..

4th, I'm done with the book, the five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom and it's quite amazing. I really want to find its movie and after that, I want to find the other book that wrote by him like Tuesdays with Morrie. I really can't wait to find it or should I buy online? Because here in tawau, we don't have POPULAR and MPH book store. Hmm..

I think that's all that I can update. See you guys soon.. (:

No comments: