The first thing that I try to changed is my blog's layout.. I managed to find one which is related to money. Don't ask me why I choose money as the theme ok? But, I will tell you later, maybe in my first blog for 2011.. Just wait.. But, after I take a look at the preview.. YUCK!! It's so lame.. I planned to keep my old layout ( a house in the middle of my blog)..
But, I think again.. since new year's just around the corner, I should have the new one.. I MUST!! But, for the time being I use the old one..
Then I changed my blog title.. I STILL BELIEVE.. YOU AND ME TILL THE END OF TIME.. This is a piece of lyrics of my feveret song for the end of 2010.. When We Collide by Matt Cardle.
Also, I changed my song.. I choose "When We Collide" by Matt Cardle and I am in love with his songs.. FYI, he is the winner of UK X FACTOR SERIES 7..
Lastly, I'm going to find new layout for my blog..
No comments:
Post a Comment