It's about the feeling to say I LOVE YOU to someone, maybe to your friend, to a stranger or to anyone else..
I am too desperate to have someone but sometime, I think that I should have someone beside me but more than half of me don't want because it will be a distraction to me, especially my study. This is about the principle, which I always remind of myself and tell my friends or anybody that I will never think about LOVE except I can't support my family and give them happiness. I know this is sound ridiculous but who can expect when will I fall in love with someone? It really bother me since I am 21 years old but still, I don't see the reason why should I have someone special especially at this moment, I am just very happy with my life, also me being single.
But the environment and surrounding really pushed me to think about having someone special. Some of my friends said that this is sort of experiences that will help me in the future to be mature in relationship. But, I still have one thing in my mind. I want my first will be my last. Sound lame right? But trust me, I heard a lot from my friends that the first one will be the one that you cannot easily forget. Isn't it?
Actually, I really don't believe that I write this one and it is quite embarrassed me. But, what to do? I will just follow the flow and will accept what will happen in the future. If God want me to fall in love few times before I met a girl that really suit me, I will have to accept it.
I AM SINGLE and I am so PROUD of it~
No comments:
Post a Comment