Something just come to my mind so suddenly..
the life after you got married? Well, people will think they will have a lovely family.. yeah, lovely one.. kids.. yeah, I don't even talk about lovely family and kids.. I said about the life, the routines.. How it would be like? I only have one answer.. My life after got married is
BORING
because I'm going to repeat the same thing everyday..Yup, everyday.. Lets see what I have in my mind.. Everyday, I will wake up beside my dear wife and kiss her.. hehe.. then, I will go for subuh prayer with my wife and after that, take a bath and be ready for the breakfast.. While my dear wife preparing for the breakfast, I will read newspaper and my kids, still in their bed.. sleeping.. After finishing my bfast, I will go directly to work and return to home just after I finished. Then, at home.. there will be my wife with our kids(twin), a boy and a girl are waiting for me.. While my wife preparing for dinner, I will play with my beloved kids and after that, we will have our dinner and I will help my wife with the dishes. After that, we will have family moment where we will watch movie together and sharp at 10.30pm, we will go to sleep..
and, this would be boring as I will have to face this everyday. What do you think?
4 comments:
bored or not bored. That is a must for every people to feel in marriage. once awhile you stepped into marriage world, you are gonna be someone new. someone that you couldnt insist to refuse to be what you have to be. Your wife , kids and family ! WA!
WOw!! ndak percaya ko post ttg ni..hahahha...bgus..bole khwin sdh ko ni..
@khalid.. I know that I will be someone new it is just I can't accept the routines in my life. I just got it. I just have to follow all the things that my children have like their personal life and with these, I will not get bored so easily but this mean, I will be a good father..
@kin, hehehe.. ready da mau kawin ni.. tp x da calon lg ni.. but remember, I have to support my family first and only after that, I will looking for my soulmate..
thanks guys for posting comment here. It means a lot since I already thought that there's no body read my blog..
haha,rosly, dont think to narrow my dear friend. once i do follow your blog, everytime you posted, i will eventually read it. haha :)
Post a Comment