hmm, it quite boring when I wake up with I have nothing to do. I only will wait this thursday because I'm gonna leave UTP too Putrajaya. My first check point. :) I can't wait for it and then, my next destination is 6th december, which I hardly can't wait for it since it is my hometown..
I don't know what should I write here.. Bha, let's it flow..
About this first year and second semester, a bit hard for me because I think I didn't manage my time very well. First, although I join an event this sem called Health Pro, but I still don't give 100% commitment as I promised during interview. I thought I can give my 100% but still I can't just because the inner conflict of me. But lastly, I did enjoy it. I can't wait to join another event for the next sem although I know that I will be busy.
One thing that I really regretted this sem is I did study last minute. I really hate to do this kind of work but I have to since I am busy with the Found Da Team camp and also, the tests. Oh, I remember that I have three tests in three days straight. Hmm, that's the reason for why I study last minute. Also, I regret for not studying the materials like Islamic Studies last minute which I have a lot to reads and memorize and luckily, I manage to read it all but not too understand it. Nit really understand it and this is prove that I learn this only for exam purpose. What the fish. Have to change this behavior or I will get nothing from studying here.
But, what I am so happy this semester about is I still have my study group. We used to study together especially for critical subject like MEB and IMSE. Gonna explain a bit about the members. 1st me, I am LOLI the planner. I am planning the time, date and venue and send e-mail to everyone about our next group discussion. 2nd, RAFIQ yang ada2 saja. Hahaha.. IQRAM yang gelabah :P. MADI yg mama. AZIE ngan produk2 coklatnya.. SYAFIQ ngan rambutnya.. WAN dengan rambut barunya.. Haha.. But, during this semester, we have two more members who joined us. TASNIM, cool~ and AMIR, cantik keta.. hhahahha.. so, we did have 9 members and hopefully, we will have group discussion again for the next sem because it's very important to have it especially next sem.
it's 10.04am and I still don't take bath because I am so lazy to do it. hahaha.. don't know what else I should write. Oh, maybe I should upload some random pics here. Nah, take the random 5 from me. Or should I say my feveret photos for 2nd sem.
this is during eid-aidiladha where I didn;t celebrate with my family. For the 1st time in my life, I didn't celebrate eid, not one but two with my family and if you realized, there's an empty seat for meon the right side and I should be there, not UTP. :(
the second one is when my friends celebrated my BF. I am so HAPPY!! But rafiq is not in the pic because he is the one who take this pic.
This is during fasting month at the Masjid An-Nur. Iqram? Where are you??
and this is during health pro and my second time, donate blood..Finally, I update my blog with some pics!! Amazing ya?? Nice one!!

No comments:
Post a Comment