Wednesday, November 10, 2010
don't have enough time..
Again, a bit worried if I don't have enough time to study for my final. The timetable has changed, what a relief because there is a gap for every paper especially for the last three papers. But still, I am worried if I can finish do the revision but luckily, I started my revision from the last chapter to the first chapter. Weird huh? I do that because I think it is important to read and revise the last chapter because I've never know about it and I don't know what I did until I realize that I never know about such topic. Never mind, as long I managed to finish it. Plus, with EG project but also luckily, tonight is the discussion about the final draft. Damn, so happy. So, my first paper is on 16 Nov 2010, 2.30pm-4.30pm IMSE. Well, good luck to me and all the best to me and all my friends.. Finally, I update!! WOOT2!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment