Only now I have the chance to update because yesterday, internet is in bad condition, you know. But, luckily I have downloaded some movie from DC++. Before that, gonna update. I don't know if I can write more because I'm not in the mood. Freaking hungry right now. Haha..
First, just after finish my last paper.. My friend and I went to Ipoh because we want to watch HARRY POTTER which I found amazing!! Brilliant!! Haha.. But, the end is coming and how I wish it won't be the end.. July 2011, if I am not mistaken.. :(( After the movie, we went to MCD, my feveret one. Haha..
About my day here in UTP, just boring and luckily, internet today not so bad. Going back to putrajaya this thursday by MYSELF. Haha.. Then, my flight to TAWAU this 6th December. Can't wait for it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment