
Here, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SUE. MY BFF. I Miss her so much. She is the BDAY girl~~She is the one with black tudung.
What I just want to wish you, I hope you will always remember us always because we do always remember you. Hope you will success in your life and hereafter. Semoga murah rezeki and cepat kahwin serta menemui suami that can lead you to right path.
What I want to say about her, shabby but the BEST. She is funny and always make fun. Used to fight with her, but only for a while. Noisy but happy go lucky. Good listener and listen to her voice will make my day. The only friend ( with DEWI too ) that still together since form6. Moment I can't forget with her, a lot but usually involved DEWI too because it is hard to separated us. But one thing I do remember, when we want to perform solat hajat and it was my 1st time to be IMAM.. and next, only us know what happen.
SUE and DEWI, I MISS YOU..
wait for me for this coming december and I will spend my time you guys because only after eight months we will meet again for next year.
nah, a cake with your name. How I wish I can celebrate your birthday with DEWI..I MISS YOU~~
No comments:
Post a Comment