Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 31, 2009

Today is the last day for this year, 2009. I felt so sad want to leave this year actually because there are many amazing things happen to me this year. But, there's also sad moments that also happened to me. Ya, this year seems like a roller coaster emotion for me. Also, this blog will be the last post for 2009 because about in half day, we are going to celebrate 2010. With the coming of 2010, it means that I'm growing up and I am 21 years old. Not happy actually with the number because 21 seems old enough and I have to change my characters to be more mature, not childish. Anyway, let's hope the best thing will happen for the next coming of 2010. I'm writing this blog because I just want you guys and gals to know what are the amazing things that has happened to me this year recently and I also want to encourage you to do the same thing for your blog.

Ya, I have to admit that December is so amazing month of this year because first, Sime Darby and second, Educamp in UTP. You know, although the sime darby interview is the hardest part ever in my life, I still have to think positive about it and take it as a great experience for me to gain more confident and being more friendly to anyone. Sime darby interview also taught me a lot to be more independent, just say what you believe and no more shyness. It also pushed me to the limit so that I can reach the boundaries that has separated me from achieving my dream. And I'm so graceful for that awesome sime darby interview although I don't think I will shortlisted for the last stage. Never mind because the most important thing is I enjoyed that moment. Next, also taught me a lot is educamp in UTP. I have told you about this educamp in my latest blog ( only if you care to read it ). I just found out that Educamp is freaking aweosme because I learn a lot from there although it was hard for me for the first time because I have to take bus from Shah Alam to Ipoh by myself, ask people for direction and sleep at the Bus Station. Ya, it's a bit scary and actually, that was not me who used to be like someone that will asked for direction, take bus to Ipoh by my own because usually I need someone to company to go to UTP. But, luckily, I did it my myself and it's good enough to show that I'm starting to be more independent. Educamp is awesome because we have quizzes about math and science, interview like MUET exam, meet new friends and guess what? I think it was only me that from sabah. But, it's okay because I learn to adapt new environment and new friends.

Another thing is about my MUET. It's just okay since I've got Band 3 for that exam and it was amazing for me because after working hard for almost 1 month, I think so, finally, I don't have to re-sit MUET exam again although I have low mark for listening and speaking sections. Never mind because I am weak on this sections. Anyway, thanks god for making me pass this exam although I have to learn all by myself and luckily, I have improved my english. Thanks god.

Also, we get new member in ourfamily. His name is Mohd. dhiyaulhaq and damn, he is so cute! Love him so much and just now, I missed him a lot because I think it has been one month I didn't kiss or talk to him. Maybe at this moment he's know how to crawl and I hope I can meet him before he started to learn walk. Anyway, just want to say welcome to our family, Ulhaq.

However, what I want to make this year, I want to study seem like only a daydream because this year 2009, I still not pecede my study yet and it was so sad because I can't achieve my dream to pursue my study in University. So sad. Anyway, I can't stop from hoping because I know there will be a light at the end of the road and what I have to do is just hoping and do my best. You can do it, Rosly..

That's all for 2009 and I'm welcoming 2010 and I hope this year, everything will be right just for me and Happy New Year my friends..

No comments: