Ya, I know that I shouldn't thinking about that.. It's one of thing(die) that must be faced by us. I didn't like to write or hear anything that related about it because just if I hear someone is die or I read, it's really make me worried and sad about my life. That's why I want to write about this. Just today, I read my friend blog, Jenyfer and thanks to her for sharing the story.
It's really make me think about thousand times about the life and death, make me remember my family in Tawau and you know, when I take a walk outside my auntie's home, it's really windy and this again make me feel more sad, so sad.. It's just about the boat tragedy that happen in Banggi and I really don't know about the story. Just after I read the story, then I feel sad from the bottom of my heart and here's the link for you to read. Just be prepare because again, it's so sad and if I were on his shoes, I don't know how I'm going to face it.
http://www.norifpaival.com/2009/12/banggi-tragedy/
Hmm.. I really just don't know what to write else because I'm not in the mood and this story, I don't know.. It's just so sad and make me thinking about what would happen if I didn't achieve my dream?
to be continue..
No comments:
Post a Comment