Thursday, January 7, 2010

what if I die before achieving my dreams? Part 2

Now, I'm going to continue with the topic that I write about. Actually, I just thought about this topic just after when read about my friend blog. It's just so sad and I don't know how many times did I tell you that it was so sad and I will remember the tragedy if I read or hear anything that related to Banggi and Boat tragedy. So, I decided to write a post about this.

I just feel what if I die before I achieving my dream? How will family will face it? I know that I am the one only hope from family and sorry my beloved sis, Kikie I didn't mean to say this but it's the reality, I'm boy and I'm the one that have to bear the responsibility. Because before this I promise myself, that I will make my parents happy and proud of me for giving birth to me. I know that I really want to make you happy and I know I already did that few times but I want more. I want to give you, my parents happiness and the life that we've never feel like before. that's why I want to study badly and do my well. I want to be success boy which will bring happiness to you and I won't make you regret for having son like me. It's just what I want to say about the main goal for my life. But, suddenly I just thought about what if I die before I make them happy? :( will them live the life like nothing happen? Or will they survive without me? I don't know the answer but what I really hoping that is I hope I can make them happy and proud of me.

Ya, almost people know that I want to study more than anyone else. I really want to study and it'sa bout two years I finished matric in Labuan. Just said, what if I die before I am precede my study in university? I think I will be a ghost that will precede my study in UTM and taking Petroleum Engineering and study just like other students do. (just kidding hor..) I need to precede my study as soon as possible or either I will loss interest to study anymore and I don't want that to happen.

You know, just today I checked UITM appeal result and I failed (again and I don't know how much time I failed to place myself in university). But, it's okay because I have the last way to place myself in UITM. What I have to do is to go to UITM and ask if they can put one more place for me. and I hope I can do that. Maybe I will go this monday and Good Luck Rosly, I hope you can make your dream come true..

No comments: