IDK refers to I don't knowand I'm going to write about IDK because I still don't know how's my life going and headed. I just don't know what will happen to me in the future. I really have no idea about my careerm life and family. It's just blank and I have nothing because everyday, I do the same thing over and over again and get sick of it. I need something to change because I'm so tired waiting of it. But, I can't say this normally because it will only just ruined my mood and only let me thinking negative things only. I still have my parents' prayer and I do believe. At this moment, I'm watching Oprah's show and today topic is interesting because she said " don't stop believing". It is what I need and I shouldn't stop believing because I do believe that God has much better plan for me for me. And I hope it's right. Still my life, it's just like that and nothing change. Usually, wake up at 9am( I know it's too late) but what you know, I'm so tired from the yesterday because I have to do the same thing again and again and I'm tired of it. I'm sorry if repetition occurs here but it's just what flow from my mind and I really don't care about my grammar errors. Just this day, I edited my UPU and also, USM and I hope I can precede my study this year. Really hoping that so much because this is the last chance or I am going to GIVE UP. Ya, this time I really mean it. I'm sorry because I have to stop believing and have to looking for another alternative ways for me to improve my life and become success.
That's all for my latest update from me and I have tumblr and I find it's awesome. Join me if you have tumblr.
www.kiorsly.tumblr.com
No comments:
Post a Comment