Well, just later. It was on of the hardest part in my life that I have ever experienced. It's so hard till I've got headache after that. I'm done with interview. I woke up about 8.30pm and my uncle already here to pick me up but I'm still not take shower yet. So I thought, why did we have to go at 8.30am and my interview will only start about 11.30am? Haha. It's ridiculous. He pick me up early because he didn't know where is the Grand Dorsett Hotel actually. So, after take a shower and breakfast, we're trying to find that place. After almost 30 minutes and asked few people, we took decision to take for a cab to send us to that place. So, I arrived about 10.45am and I met new friend, Nabilah. He was from same session of online assessment with me. So, we are waiting for the other candidates to finish. By the way, we get to know each other and I remember their names. For the session two, they have seven candidates included me. They are Ken, Joanne, Nabilah, Farhan, Angela, Alex and me. I think it was only me who came from Sabah. While we are waiting the session started, we talked and asked the others about age, courses and university. I just a bit like a stone because they speak english fluently. So fast and I can't caught what the topic did they discuss.
We started the first session about 12pm and it was individual presentation. I just want to say that it was the hardest question that I have to answer in my life. I think I would rather to answer physics question because business management is not what I expert on. I just trying to think positively and I have to do this. I only have 30 minutes to prepare ( which I think it's not enough) and 15 minutes to present. Then, the assessor asked me about the presentation that I made. Hopefully, I did my best and I know that I stucked during the presentation. I am too nervous. The question is about Natural Healthcare. They give us information about the company, the findings and many more. They asked me to find out what they most significant findings that bring to success of the nature healthcare, way to overcome the weakness for the company and plan for the next 1-2 years for the company to develop. I started to present and finish.
After that, we have a break and we went to lunch ( but i didn't lunch because I'm not hungry yet ) and go to prayer. Next is our second assessment. It is group discussion. All of us ( 7 persons ) going to discuss with 7 assessors behind us (it felt so awkard) about which one company should be close. I just dissapointed with myself in this group discussion because I didn't talk a lot. I'm just trying to hear what they said but I can't because they talked too fast just like Haniey ( a friend from KML ). It is about 30 minutes and we're done.
Final assessment is about roleplay. I have to persuaded a person to work back my company in Kuala Lumpur.I hate this part because I'm not a good at acting. So, I used perhaps about 15 minutes to persuaded this person and it's finished!
All in all, what I just want to say is I need to learn english again and I want to learn how to speak clearly and fastly. I still have some things to improve and I don't know if I will shortlist for the final stage. Beside that, I want to say my opinion here. I am applying for engineering but why all the assessments are about the business? The questions should be change due to the different course. Example for the engineering student, they can give us a few products that related to engineering stuff and choose which one which will bring profit to the company. I want something that related to engineering. I just said my opinion here. Sorry. OK. I'm finished and just hoping for the best for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment