Just like what I said, I'm going to KL today and perrhaps, for this time, this post will be the last post that I write before I'm leaving. I just wake up from a nap and the first thing that I want to do is facebooking*I'm addicted to facebook* and update my blogspot before I leave. So, about few hours, I leave this small town which give me a lot experiences. Sorry, I just feel the way I write like I'm not coming back here. Actually the situation is I just don't know when I will be back home. Only god will know when I will be back to here. Maybe next month, next year or NEVER.. Just leave it to God and what I have to do is just enjoy this experience. I already told Sue and Dewi that I'm leaving, just sadly they didn't give any wish for me. I don't know what happen actually. I felt so sad with them. But, they're just human being and I just to forgot it because maybe they have problem that can't be negletted. I just keep saying this to me. But, I will sms them again before I leave and I'm hoping their response. Only that I can say about.
Just yesterday, Shikin and me, ya only both of us who only watch New Moon because our friends are planning want to watch that movie together. Unfortunately, only Shikin and me that are coming to the cinema. Actually, I don't care if they came or not because I really want to watch that movie since 26 November. New Moon is only available just two days ago and it's suck. Never mind because I have watched it. It's just awesome as me, hehe, actually like Twilight. But, if I have to choose between Twilight and New Moon, I will just choose Twilight because usually, first movie make frist impression. About New Moon, it just awesome and fun. The ending just funny because Edward just said, "Marry me, Bella". The end. Only that. What I was hoping actually Edward bites Bella, so that Bella can be like them someday. But, I just think that Jacob should end up with Bella because they are just perfct for each other. OMG! I confessed that I am a big fan of Twilight Saga and I hope I can read the books. It's just I don't have free time to read it but I will try it.
Just wondering, if you have to choose, what do you want to be? Vampire or Wolf? Vampire is just cold,emo, and sparkling. Wolf is hot, friendly and muscle. So, which one you want to be?I will just I want to be wolf because vampire is just too pale and sparkling and I don't like that. Ya, before I wacthed New Moon and I only have Twilight in my mind, I really want to be a vampire because Jacob characther isn't attract me at all because of lack appearance in that movie and his long hair. Jacob's long hair is so suck. In New Moon, he cut it and he is so cute with his muscle body. So, what say you? What do you want to be??
OK. I'm leaving this town at 9.05pm and just wish and pray for me. I will do my best there and not make my parents dissapointed with me because I don't want to. Bye, again this is the last post I'm here.. Good Bye Tawau, I'll miss you.. *crying* *endaklah bha aku sampai nangis gitu tapi hiba bha mau tinggalkan family ku yang tersayang*
No comments:
Post a Comment