Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fifteen by Taylor Swift, online assessment and UTP..

While typing down, I just listened to Taylor Swift song, Fifteen. Just another beauty song but I love the most is The Best Day. That song really cool and can make you tear drops when you're just listened to it. I hope I will have the best day with my dad and seem like it's too late because we're just not too close as the son and dad should look alike. Actually, what I just want to say is I miss my family. I miss my mom, dad and sis. I don't know when I will be back.

About few days ago, I just attend online assessment with Sime Darby. The online assessment separately into three parts and the first part is Verbally. We are given few passages to read and have to choose which two statements are correct. It's quite hard question because when you read all the option answers, the answers seem correct. But, it's just tacky question and we have to answer about 24 questions and guess what? We only have 20 minutes to finish that verbal question. I didn't manage to answer all the questions because lack of time and I'm pretty sure that the other candidates also didn't finish it. After verbal, we have mathematic quiz. Also 24 questions and 20 minutes to finished it. It's so ridiculous because how possible you cab answer mathematic questions less than one minutes for each question? *except you're genius* and guess what? I didn't finish it because again, the same reason time. Anyway, I was satisfied with mathematic than verbal because I think mathematics is easy than the verbally. The last test is personality test. It's just easy because there are no correct or not answer in it. We have to answer that question based on our personality. Strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree and strongly disagree. Just choose either one. It's about 300 questions and heck, my neck was hurt during the personality test. I thought there will be group discussion about the current topic because before this, I checked on web and found out that there will be two tests, group discussion and online assessm,ent. So, today I'm just waiting for the result and I just hoped that I will call for the next stage. I hope I can do it.

Next, I am stupid because it is only 2 days left before the admission is closed. I really want to apply for UTM ( universiti teknologi petronas) which I really wanted to study about petroleum engineering. Yesterday is the last day for online application and fortunately, I can submit my form before the end of online application. But, I am wondered. Why do we have to send our form and certificates after fill up our application online? It's not easy because we have to send it manually before 14th december and today is 11 december and I'm still not send my form yet. I just hoping that I can send my form today and today, I have a lot things to do. I have to go to CIMB bank to pay RM20 for the UTP's fees, and send it using Pos Laju. I must do it today or NEVER!!

Lastly, I will update more.. See you again next time..

2 comments:

taragang_saru said...

you have my prayer and i wish you the best of luck.you will enter UTM :)

kiorsly said...

thanks sylvester.. I wish too I will enter UTM or UTP. Mana2 lah janji dapat sambung blajar.. anyway, Good luck in your life..