Thursday, December 17, 2009
Educamp at UTP
Ya!! I'm going to attend Educamp held by Universiti Teknologi Petronas this 20 and 21 December 2009. I am very excited about this because I really want to pay a visit to there. Again, it sound fascinating and I hope so. But, what I just afraid is I'm going to Tronoh, maybe by myself and I never went to Perak. So, there will be two days camp and from my research, it's not camping actually because camping usually related to tent, sleep outside and etc. We're going to attend the seminar, answer the tests that given and attend interview. We have to do so because they want to choose the best candidates to study at UTP and for the scholarship too. That means UTP will be my third interview because the first one is Shell and second is Sime Darby. Just today, I still not accept any reply from Sime Darby but I know that I am failed to get the scholarship. What I have to do is just forget it ( already forget about it ) and be prepare well for UTP. One of my ultimate gola in my life is I want to work with big company and using my talents for the development of the company and country with achieving the company's ultimate goal. That's what I want most in my life and also the simple one, make my family proud and happy with me by providing them with happy life like they want to. So, all the best for me and I hope I can do at UTP much better. Good luck Rosly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment