Wednesday, December 2, 2009

5th december 2009

ya, friends.. Like I've told you before this in facebook, I'm leaving Tawau this 5 december.. It's only three days left here and I don't know what I'm supposed to do to enjoy my last time here. But, I really wanted to do is I want to watch New Moon which I have waiting for since 26 Nov and guess what? New Moon isn't available yet in Tawau and it's already 3rd december. I know.. It's suck!! and I'm hoping that I can watch it today or tomorrow. I wanted to watch it before I'm leaving Tawau bha..

First of all, I'm going to KL because I want to attend interview for undergraduate scholarship by Sime Darby. Actually, it is the second stage and it's about online test and verbal. I have made some research about how will the interview take place. Just like I've found out in internet, we'll have verbal tets which is like MUET test and I'm not good in speaking but I will try my best. The assessor will give us a topic where there will be four person and we have to discuss about the topic that given. It's not quite hard because I have experienced it before this. It's just exactly like MUET test. After the verbal test, we have to attend online assesment which will have us to answer the question with computer. we will be test about numbers and personality. I guess it's what the stage no. 2 looks alike. If I success this stage, there will be stage no. 3 which is I think the hardest part of interview. It's kinda face-to-face interview, group discussion and roleplaying*and I hate roleplaying so much because i'm not good in roleplaying*. But, I iwll try my best during the interview. Good luck for me.

Then, I'm planning to do the walk-in interview to the UITM because I really want to precede my study as soon as possible. So, it's my side-plan. Just, I will ask my auntie to help me with this walk-in interview. I know UITM is not my type of University that I want, but I really can't pick which University I want to. It's not matter where you study, whether it in good ranking university or not, but, it's how you will make it for you to success.

Next, I'm also planning to work if I didn't place myself in UITM. I just want to earn and save some money for me to precede my study. Just want to gain some work experience and it will help me to improve my confident and communication skills.

So, it's all about my plan to KL and I hope I can make it and what I want most is I want to get the scholarship. I didn't put too much hope on this scholarship but I take it as precious experience and hope I will get it. Amin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best rosli!
i know u can do it...
have faith in yourself coz i have faith in you, everyone does.
give ur best! no regrets k..

aja! fighting!!

kiorsly said...

thank u gwen. I will do my best although i know i'm not good in english. Hope u will success in life friend becoz you deserve for it..