still have no idea about the assignments but I already finished two assignments.. :) but it is pretty easy because related to subjects I took in matriculation but for the next subjects, OMG it is really tiring since I have to find the answer online and open the book at the same time in order to make sure that I am using the syllabus given. But still(after open the book hundred times), seem like the answer is not there :(
there is a question, it is easy about pollution but hate it because it want the specific data. It is not like an essay question which I have just explain the types of pollution, sources, effect and ways to overcome like we did in school. But this time, the question want to me to find few method of BIOTA that used to detect how human activity effect this environment and to make things worst, I already find in the book that there is no word BIOTA in it. I don't know how I am gonna finish it.
Got another assignment :) I miss UTP and doing assignments DAMN! and this time is not really my course and it is about the General Genetics. Just got the questions today but supposedly to be easy but still don't know how to solve it. But, already have the idea about the second question because it need me to apply the subject I took in UTP last semester, probability and statistics which is about Chi-square table. :)
Lastly, I just cant believed that we are already in October month :)
No comments:
Post a Comment