Type B
You can be very goal-oriented and often complete the ambitious tasks set before you. Outgoing and very charming, you’re good at reading people and providing support. Though critical of appearance (but not your own), you aren’t picky and are unlikely to dwell over the little things. Type Bs are impulsive individualists who often create their own path in life. You are very strong and optimistic. B is most compatible with B and AB lovers. Common career choices: cook, hairdresser, military leader, talk show host, and journalist. copy directly from Jenn.
very goal oriented. This one I totally agree with because I always have my own goal every time I want to do something. Yup, actually this is normal for people to have their own goal even in life but myself different. I have my own goal for every semester and even for this holiday four months, I have a list-to-do :) because I really don't want to waste my time for holiday and have fun instead :)
often complete the ambitious tasks set before you. This is so me. I like to finish everything before the due date. Even me myself like to study things by my own before the lecturer teach it.It help me to be well-prepared and that mean,I study stuff twice and this will help me in my study :) ni lah salah satu petua study saya :)
outgoing and very charming. I like this one, VERY CHARMING :) but I don't think I am outgoing person because I do like to enjoy myself by spend my time alone in my room instead of going outside and have fun :)
I am good at reading people and providing support. OMG! This is so TRUE! I use to have what people called, good intuition which I know how to read people and react to it. Sometime I will know something without the need of people telling me what to do because I can read mind ( like the 6th sense kan??) :P
you aren’t picky and are unlikely to dwell over the little things. Yup, I am not so picky person. I will choose anything as long as it fits me very well. About the appearance, prefer function than the brands :)
impulsive individualists who often create their own path in life. You are very strong and optimistic. Yup, I think I like to create my won path for my life because it is me who will decide my future, not you, not my family or even other people. But, it is me :) very strong and optimistic,kinda of :)
Common career choices: cook, hairdresser, military leader, talk show host, and journalist. cook? yes, I like to cook but I will not try chef. I think maybe in home only. hairdresses,auuwww.. this is not what I want.. military leader.. OMG! hancur la negara kalo aku yg jadi ketua.. talk show host.. mau juga, kalo rancangan aku femes cam oprah, mmg aku x kesah.. hahaha.. journalist.. out of the list.. :)
nah, that's all!
2 comments:
outgoing
haha, you are really neat people. i rarely plan thing up, mostly all is last minute action and planning :P
Post a Comment