Friday, September 2, 2011

raya kini tidak se-excited raya dulu..

I just finish studying (tipula kalo saya x study.. mau final sudah ni.. huhuhu..) and I have to stopped even I'm not finished yet because I feel overload. The same feeling when I study for C++ programming last year. I can't never forget the feeling but it is worth me because I get B+. I didn't expect about it actually :P since it was one of my least-favorite subject.

Okay, stop about that because what I want to tell is actually raya kini tidak se-excited raya dulu. This lately, I just wonder why I feel like raya2 kini tidak lagi sngat2 bermakna seperti raya dulu time budak2.. aku peliklah sal tahun ni, seriously.. total rumah aku pg beraya ialah one. Seriously langsung ndak da semangat mau ke mana2.. hahaha.. tu pun raya 1st. Ni bukan sebab pressure dari final exam tp aku mmg sejak dua tiga tahun ni, cam kurang sambut raya dah. Cam feeling tu sudah hilang dan sebenarnya, aku x tau pa yg buat aku jadi cam ni. Tidak da juga feeling2 or insiden2 or kenangan buruk time raya tu sebenarnya.. haha..

But, after think wisely about this, I should change but if I still don't feel raya cam x da makna da, the only thing or I can wait is the one when i got married. I think this is the only time I think when I can feel the real raya. and of course, with kids :P. I think raya will be more fun and different if I have my wife+kids+parents (getek kan?) hahaha.. but raya dulu mmg best sebab dpat duit raya bnyk and me and my cousins even bertanding who will collect duit raya yg terbnyak. even I forced my daddy give me rm50 for duit raya. Also, when my family pg beraya, of course la saya ikut gk psal bila ikut, msti dpat duit raya.

lagi, raya saya x lengkap tnpa kuih batang buruk n almond london and alhamdulillah, dua-duanya sudah saya rasa time raya 1st lagi. huhuhu.. but, never mind la psal insyALLAH I will try my best to celebrate raya to the fullest for this coming raya because I will be at home during that time.

Enough with raya stories because it is already day four of raya and final is coming around. I only have 5 days to go to finish everything but only until this time, I only managed to study 40% only and really don't have time. Plus, ITM is already 13 topics to finished. Oh, damn! Never mind because I'm pretty sure I can finish everything. oklah, good luck for coming final and this sem, yes, my target quite higher for this sem and I will do the BEST for this final because I know I can do it. :) lastly,

selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin 

&

selamat menduduki exam :)

No comments: