yup, just another 4 days and I will be in tawau, home sweet home.. really can't wait for that moment and here, I have few things to share.
1) just finished emailed two companies in tawau, and I'm looking for part-time job since I will be in holiday for almost four months.. hopefully, I can work ASAP because I dont want to spent my holiday by online+sleeping+eating.. but, I need to find a work that will worth my time :)
2) Just today, I googled about the opportunities to continue my study to high level which is master. Yup, hopefully I can precede my study in master because I really want to. I just fond out that there are two options, master by coursework or research. If I have the chance, I will choose Master by Research and actually, I have a dream - I want to feel how does it feel when study aboard. So, if I have the chance, I really want to do my Master oversea :) amin..
3) the first person that I want to meet when I arrive in Tawau is my anak buah, Ulhaq. Seriously, aku rindu dia.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment