Percaya atau tidak, I finished my whole semester with watching Running Man.. hahaha.. it is very addicted and I thought I will stop after watching Family Outing which is happen to have 100++ episodes and that is not the end.. I still have Running Man which I really enjoy and spend my pleasure time with Running Man.. hahahhaaa.. and at this moment, I am waiting for episode 60 :)
The five subjects that I took this sem:
i) Introduction to Management
This is one of the subject that I don't like the most because still, have a lot to reads *mau muntah baca ITM* but I managed to finished everything during raya holiday :) tapi tu lah, dilupa2 juga pa yang di baca. About the final, there are 100 MCQ questions and I took 1 and half hour to finished the questions. X mau duk lama2 psal pening tngok soalan tu. bnyk giler and yang paling bikin panas, my 'feveret' lecturer did come to me and have a little talk with me time aku jawab paper ITM tu.. macam2 la dia ckap.. dia ckap psal coursework mark SEPRO yg da kuar.. tnya aku cuti 4 bulan aku buat pa.. mau seminit gk la berckap ma dia.. I thought it would be the end but suddenly, he approached me again.. rindu kali dia ma aku.. hahahhaaaaa... dia ckap soalan ITM ni senang compared to SEPRO.. because this is just MCQ questiona and I was like What the HECK! pa motif dia mau bgtau aku tu? ooh, dia nak bagi clue la psal paper SEPRO tu nnti akan jadi susah.. ooh, begitu...
ii) Process Instrumentation
One of the BEST lecturer but the contents of the subjects, pheewwww.. have a lot to read but managed to finish everything. About the final, I am doing fine :)
iii) Probability and Statistics
Dr. Radzuan is the name of the lecturer that taught us this semester. Time awal2 sem, dia ajar best gak lah even dah berumur.. Ingat dia akan ajar cam tu sampai habis sem, but sangat2 la menyimpang.. You know what, dia ajar cam mau cepat2 habis2.. lack of exercises even in the tutorial. What's the point to have tutorial if you are using it for recap each chapter, but not for solving some super duper weird question can yang kuar time exam hari tu.. For the final, yup.. the question pelik2.. tapi aku jawab ja.. follow my naluri.. :)
iv) Thermodynamics
One of the GREAT lecturer and BEST subjects. Seriously, even it sounds hard like its name, but it is not actually. If you come to his class and tutorial, sure you can answer the final. I really want to type his name but I dont think I should because I afraid if someone google his name and found my post. hahaha.. I really just hoped that will meet him and hopefully, he will teach us another subject. For the final, doing some mistakes but what can I do, I cannot run or stop from doing mistakes.
v) Separation Process II
Also, one of my feveret subject but not the lecturer. I started to loved subject separation process from the last semester and I think this is one of the subject in chemical engineering so far. I mean here for both SEPRO I and II. I really like when my lecturer called my name.. siap ada Mr. lagi... hhehehhee.. About the final, I think I dont have problem with the questions. Bila da habis final, baru prasan.. appendix yang di bagi, aku cuma just guna satu formula ja tuk soalan 5. Hehehe.. Nasib smpat study tutor ngan soalan 5 tu.. sebiji plak yg kuar.. hahahahaaa.. tp mmg menjawab berabis tp x sure step betul ka salah.. hahahhaaaa.. and that is my last paper on sunday..
so, that's all about my whole sem.. time for holiday four months and till we meet again.
salam.
No comments:
Post a Comment