Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Raya Aidilfitri 2011

how I wish I can publish my family photo raya here.. hehehe.. never mind, can wait for the next raya :) because I will be in Tawau for sure for this raya Qurban..

Currently, listening to Dynamite by Mike Thompson :) and he is so A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Telling you about the last day of Ramadhan, my cousins and I, we went to Alamanda for raya shopping and I ended up buying a perfume only for me while my cousins bought a lot stuff like t-shirts, jeans and etc. Me, don't have the mood for shopping even I planned to buy me a new bag.

current song : Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga

Before going back, I bought my first coffee in Starbucks and it is kinda of funny because I already been here few times and almost 2 years, I only buy my very first startbucks a day before raya. Haha.. Also, we bought secret recipe cake and my favorite will be always Chocolate Indulgance.. It is so delicious :) and that is how we spent the last night of Ramadhan. But, I ended up wake up until 2.45am and I think it is because the effect of the coffee and seriously, it is the best coffee that I've ever tested in my life and I think I must go to starbucks once I see it :) as long as I have the money :) because the price can be rm10++ :) for one drink.

The next morning : Raya 1st :: wake up around 6.30am and prepared for raya prayer and went to Masjid Putrajaya :) I have pics from Masjid Putra. Take a look.

Current song : Your Song by David Choi



I just took the pics randomly and only using my phone.

current song : Enrique Iglesisas ft Usher : Dirty Dancer

and now is already 3rd raya and don't ever asked me about study. Hahaha.. try to study, but seem like I will not manage to finish it. But still I will try tomorrow :)

will update more :) and Tawau, here I come in another 19 days start from now :)

No comments: