Few things happen to me this lately and sure, it is kind of embarrassed :-/
I don't tell my friends that I actually have been accepted to work at Pizza Hut last week. My first day which is not so first day, I just went to Pizza Hut with formal clothes (white-kemeja, black pants, black shoes) and after that, attend the monthly meeting which is held by the supervisors and the staff :) and it is a non-stop talking of supervisors and it is end around 11am. What a long meeting and funny though because they laughed, they get scolded, the laughed and so on.. There is six of us - totally bored and don't have the choice, just sit and listen to it. Seriously boring. The next thing is complete the form that needed which I think a waste of time because I just have to wake up 7am just to finish the documents that needed. About the meeting, it is so unrelated to us since they mention zero thing about us and what's the point to attend it anyway?
the next day, the supervisor ask us to come around 9am and it is the day where we start our orientation and we learn few things and we left around 12pm. We continue on the next day but earlier, 8am and they told us about about our jobs which I thought it won't be serving the customers because I'm not so good when it is involved communication with people. Bite me. Forget to mention, I got flu from the not-so-first-day at Pizza Hut. After finish the orientation, they want us to come back again tomorrow, 8am too and we will learn more about serving customers..
But this leave me with few things which I want to talk. I feel like I am not suit to serve for customers like taking orders because I have few deficiency in my hearing especially on my left side. So, I don't have the nerve to take order and feel I should quit. This leave me with pain for the rest of the day and finally, I got headache and it become worse. Finally, my mom come to my room and rest on my right, and there, I have small talk with my mom which I come to the decision to quit from Pizza Hut. Really a waste but I felt happy and I am so gonna spent this holiday without looking for a part time job :) So, that is the story of me and Pizza Hut but there is one thing which I am pretty sure, it would took lots time before I can go to Pizza Hut as customers :(
I have another one assignment, essay questions, 2500- 3000 words.. Not easy one and it is about cyber crime, Never mind, I will try my best to do it.. :) after that, I can focus on other things like? I'm not sure either.. And I am so enjoying this holiday :) Till we met again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment