Friday, October 14, 2011

Timeline by Facebook

I already change my Facebook into the Timeline and now, I am going to show you a little preview on Timeline. Actually, it has been not released officially yet and I don't know when they will officially apply it to the public. 


and here is what you will see on the top of my timeline. Foremost, Timeline will allow you to choose what kind of pic that you would like to choose to put on the top of your Timeline. This kid is so cute and I really love his/her( I don't know his gender) expressions. So cute! In the earlier launch of Facebook, most people hoped that they will be able to choose their own background just like Friendster but now, Timeline will allow you to have your own picture on the top of Timeline. 


and you can see here is how the founder of Facebook looks alike :) awesome right?



After that, the next pic you see here is the post that people post from me and people wishing on birthday. And this pic is taken yesterday during my birthday :) So, thanks to all my friends for wishing my birthday :)


As you can see at the right side of the pic above, there are years from born until now. So, if you click on born, and you can see the date of birth and actually, you can upload picture when you were born. Actually, I wish to upload a pic when I was born, but maybe later and I'm not able to find the pic when I was born :)


After it, you also can click on another year and during my 2000, I graduated from SMK Titingan and SMK Tawau. Also, I wish to update the pics from my school and again, I am not able to find it :( maybe I should check it again and I know it is somewhere :) hidden. But what so good about this timeline, you can click on any year like 2008, for example.. and guess what? You can view your activity or on what you post during 2008 and etc.


Also, here is the pics that i uploaded and also, they sorted it into year. So, I will know which picture is uploaded from what year :)


and here is the map of our beloved Malaysia. Actually, the function of this map is to show you the location of kind of activities that you did. When you are going to post something, sometime you will added the location right? This will be added on this map and there is total 16 posts when I was in Tawau and Putrajaya :)


and here is a little preview on what I post and add Tawau as my location. It will automatically added on the map, maybe? Actually I am not so sure. About this post, this baby look like a friend of mine, Alif :)


and here, you also can see on what you updated a long time ago and this is taken on the earlier of Facebook and here, seem like Gwen posts a lot on my Facebook and I hardly remember it. and there is something. U still smoke? -_- <-- hehehe.. I am not and I am clean at this moment :) This pic is taken so randomly yesterday :)

So, how is it? awesome right? If you want to change it, just follow this link and see the video. You will see how to change it. But there is one thing you should know, you can't view my Timeline unless you change into Timeline. So, here is the link. Enjoy the Timeline.


ok, till we met again :)


No comments: