yup, this is the first post for November. so, HAPPY NOVEMBER.. with coming November, I only have 2 and half month to spent before going back to my beloved UTP :) *and I mean it*
I'm done with all the assignments that my auntie and her friends, so just wait for the money :) this means I will have nothing to do after this :( I am so sad actually because actually, doing assignments by my auntie and her friends, actually an amusement and pleasuring time for me because what? I got to learn new stuff. Call me nerd and I don;t care because it is just fun to know new things and so-unrelated to Chemical Engineering.
So, November is here. My cousin will be here too, soon. This Friday, and she is currently in KML Labuan and of course, heaven of chocolate. Waiting for her chocolate actually :) and we have a lot to do actually :) just four of us hanging this time :)
my cellphone, damn you! hahaha.. seriously, I don't care for it anymore and I think I want new phone, I want the Xperia (Sony Eriscon plz!). Maybe later :(
Seem like all the plans that I planned during the flight from KL, canceled due to some reasons and such a waste of holiday kan? Never mind, someday I will.
This is all that I want to post, and again, life is so boring here, and I know I should stop complaining about it but never mind, I will get back my life soon :)
and one more thing, I started reading Eat Pray Love and at first I read it, kinda boring because it really took time to figure out what the writer want us to understand and when I accompanied my grandma cousin today to hospital, I read this book and waiting for her which is took around four to five hours. But luckily, I don't really waste my time since I have something to do, reading the book :)
and I really want to complained about the management of hospital Tawau but I think I should less complaining and if I want to say something about the management, I should go to the Hospital and tell them directly (only if I have the gut to do so) or fill the petition. But last two weeks, if I am not mistaken, while waiting for my medicines, they give us a form or survey to fill and comment about their management. I got nothing with it but it is just what I want to say that they need to provide with a plastic bag and I don't when they started to implement this, for us to bring our own plastic bag and plastic bag will be given only if you have lots medicine. So, I put in the survey, they should have bag paper instead of plastic bag which is easily disposable and also, I see that on the plastic bag, there is phone number for hospital, if I am not mistaken and actually, they put the phone number not just as the decoration, but in need if something happen due to the medicines, maybe allergic? I don't know if there is anyone that is allergic to medicine but anything could happen right? So, the conclusion here, they should put the phone number on the paper bag if they want to implement it and holy crap, what I am talking here so long! It is just me a concerned citizen :) *peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment