Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6.43am..

I woke up so early today :P nothing special, just a random day to wake up early :) and still, don't have my breakfast yet :( maybe later

what to post? I just get my 'Duit Raya' from UTP.. seriously, don't know how did I get chosen but it is a good thing since I will have extra money.

I don't start work part time yet since there is no vacancy and actually, there is a lot but waiting for another but if things will be like this, I am so gonna spend my holiday without working part time. But never mind, I'm doing little something here. My auntie's assignments and her friends. Got extra money from it :) at least I am doing something :)

Oh yeah, tomorrow will be my birthday :) another one year added to my current age. Feeling so old now and surely, time is clicking so fast.

By counting the weeks, there are 14 weeks to go before go back to UTP. I know still early to counting the weeks, but seriously I miss UTP. I miss my life there. Here, I don't have life. Never mind, should enjoy my holiday to fullest then.

and here is another pic that I caught last night and this pic really look like a friend of mine. Alif :) and seriously, they look alike. *already post it in facebook, but I still want to post it here*



I should start doing the assignments now, but after I have my breakfast though.

No comments: