Wednesday, February 23, 2011

today is the day..

quoted from Rafiq's status. Today is the day for our group presentation as this is the first time we present, the real one in UTP for PCS. I am a bit nervous, of course because this is my very first but thanks, still I can cope with it :)

But this week 5 is the busiest week ever in UTP because I have a lot things to do and damn, I dont have enough time for study because lab report, which I have to redo for a few times due to error and wrong label.. Not only that, I also have to prepare for the PCS and I think it took a lot time of my LIFE, hahaha.. and finally, event.. *sekarang bnyak benda x settle lagi and still ada 1 month to go*

oklah, got to prepare for PCS and take a bath. I will update more :)

No comments: