Tuesday, February 15, 2011
mula merasa risau!!
i hate this feeling. stress because there is a subject which I don't like it. PHT (Process Heat Transfer). This is the first time I really don't know what did I actually I learn? Even I try to read the book and damn, I don't understand every single thing and there is like a trillion formula and you can just easily which one you want. I don't know why do we need to study all the formula and still, we will get same value? What's the point? Ah! Stress!! Never mind, gonna ask my lecturer for the lecture slide and try to study by my own :) that's Rosli's style happy always and I won't let anything make me down and spoil my mood :) chill LOLY!! Tonight, I will have meeting and tomorrow, quiz :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment