Fine, I should write something that happen to me this lately.. Start from Wednesday, I used to study at the library till 9pm. On Wednesday, I went to library from 1pm till 9pm. Thursday, 9am - 9pm and Friday, 2.30pm-9pm and I know this is sound so crazy because what the heck I'm doing in the library about 9-12 hours? Actually, I don't study all the time, Sometime, when I felt so boring I will online and take a nap :) It is just a need I think for me to use my time wisely since this semester will be a tough semester for me and need to work hard :) because it is not like the other semester.
But, after studying for three straight days in library, I get flu and fever ==" I hate it because with its, I cannot even study and try to focus. So, I think this is the effect from studying from library. i think I am so tired and need to rest or take a break while I am study :) This is a reminder for me :)
Actually, I am waiting for my friend because I want to play squash with him. I think to get sweat so that I will keep healthy all the time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment